With all the doom and gloom in today’s economic news, there’s a bright spot for home buyers in Big Bear, CA. Here are five primary reasons to contact Tyler Wood Group and start shopping for the home of your dreams.
1. There are more homes to choose from. From affordable starter homes in Big Bear City to lakefront homes on Boulder Bay and horse ranches in Erwin Lake, the variety of available properties for sale is tremendous. We can honestly say that there’s a home available in every location, property type, and price range.
2. Interest rates are still at historic lows. Most people consider these rates as “free money.” With rates between 4 and 6 percent (depending on owner-occupied and non-owner-occupied) you are now able to purchase and qualify for properties that you once could only dream about.
3. Home prices in Big Bear are in the “too good to pass up” range. If you haven’t priced the Big Bear real estate market lately you’re in for a surprise. Many neighborhoods that were out of reach to the average buyer just a few years ago now have listings at historic low prices.
4. Sellers are motivated like never before. Owner financing, buyer concessions, and flexible terms – this is the buyers market you dream about. There are plenty of bank-owned properties available and conventional sellers are pricing their homes to compete against the distressed properties and sell now.
5. There’s no place like Big Bear. When you buy a home in Big Bear you’re not just making an investment, you’re buying a lifestyle. Clean air, great schools, and more fun things to do than an amusement park. All surrounded by the San Bernardino National Forest. No wonder we’re the place where the rest of Southern California comes to play.
So what are you waiting for? This incredible buyers market won’t last forever. Contact one of the real estate professionals at Tyler Wood Group today and take advantage of all the great real estate opportunities that Big Bear has to offer.
More Real Estate News
- Financing in the Real Estate Business | www.jrefe.org – This is a technique that’s gathering popularity amongst many real estate buyers. For instance state that you wish to buy your aspiration home in fact it is presently on the market but you will not need the necessary cash …
- Are All Cash Real Estate Buyers Hurting You? – Mega Mastery – The major downside of investing in real estate is liquidity, i.e. when you invest in a property, your money is tied up, and sometimes it can be difficult to get.