1. Interest Rates are at an all time low! Today’s rates are near 4.30%, which is free money to anyone who remembers the rates 20-30 years ago. The lower the rate, the lower your monthly mortgage payment.
2. Prices are the lowest they have been since 2003 – while they still may go down a little more, any hike up in the interest rate is bound to negate any savings by waiting.
3. Big Bear Lake has a great selection of inventory that gives Buyers more to choose from. With low interest rates and prices, it is the perfect formula for making a purchase. We’ve got more than 700 homes to chose from.
4. Big Bear Lake has adventurous winter activities: Skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, sledding, tobogganing, building a snowman, having a snowball fight, or just walking in the freshly fallen snow. In other words, loads of good times.
5. Big Bear Lake has awesome summer activities: Hiking, backpacking, picnicking, camping, taking the summer chairlift up Snow Summit, or just a stroll alongside the lake.
6. Big Bear Lake also has water summer activities on Big Bear Lake: Water-skiing, wake-boarding, para-sailing, jet skiing, fishing, kayaking, paddle-boarding, or just going out on the boat.
7. Big Bear Lake is known to have, on average, 300 days of sunshine a year: Often, when there are clouds, fog, and marine layer at lower elevations, we have beautiful clear skies in Big Bear, even in the winter time.
8. Big Bear Lake experiences all four seasons: embrace each one as it encompasses a different ambiance and activities for winter, spring, summer, or fall.
9. Big Bear Lake is just a short drive from many Southern California cities: pretty much 1-3 hrs from everywhere in SoCal, not to mention Las Vegas.
10. Big Bear Lake has many other activities, besides the lake and slopes: We have a fabulous “Village” with custom shops and restaurants. We have the Discovery Center (for nature enthusiasts), Moonridge Zoo, movie theaters, bowling alley, and a new fun park that is opening soon!
Whether you are looking for your whole family or just for you, Big Bear Lake has much to offer and now is a great time to jump in the real estate market. Make sure you get pre-qualified for a loan before shopping as the good properties are still selling quickly.
See you soon!